iJoy SHOGUN UNIV 180W Box Mod
The iJoy SHOGUN UNIV 180W TC Box Mod is a sensational dual 18650 platform vape mod, integrating an intelligent UNIV Chipset with highly functional output settings within a stunningly designed resin panel construction. The iJoy SHOGUN 180W Mod implements a compact box-like design with visually-pleasing resin colorways that truly stands out amongst other modern vape kits. Powered by dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately), the Shogun is capable of 180W output with the UNIV Chipset, outputting maximal clouds with a near-instantaneous response. The UNIV Chipset lends battery use efficiency, drawing power from the dual battery layout set behind the magnetic battery bay doors. In addition, the UNIV chipset unlocks various user modes to meet different vaping needs, such as PMODE, Pod Mode, and Temp Mode to suit any vapers personal preference.
Please Note: The Ghostfire and the Hellfire colorways can be extremely similar in display. Some might be noticeable, while some looks like it can be passed for the same colorway.
Due to the nature of manufacturing, design, and unique resin elements, each iJoy SHOGUN features a unique colorway and patterning. Photos are for reference only.
- Dimensions - 88mm by 55mm by 28.4mm
- Univ Chipset
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-180W
- Voltage Output Range: 0-7.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 300°-600°F / 149°-316°C
- Power Mode
- POD Mode
- Temp Mode
- Superior Zinc Alloy and Resin Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- 0.96" OLED Display Screen
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Power Alert
- Battery Reverse Protection
- PCB Temperature Overheat Protection
- Low/High Resistance Protection
- Switch Timeout Protection
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Centered Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Available in Hellfire, Aurora Blue, Ghostfire, Splendor, Galactic Hurricane, Specter Green
- 1 SHOGUN UNIV 180W Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out micro USB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.