Wick n Vape Cotton Bacon
Cotton Bacon V2 has been specifically formulated for vaping. We start with select U.S. grown cotton fiber; then take it through a proprietary purification process to remove impurities, natural oils and pesticides. Cotton Bacon is created in a state of the art facility to provide vapers with an easy to use 100% tasteless cotton Wick. Simply pinch and tear.
This new version maintains the form users have grown to love with its 4" length, heavy body, easy to use bacon strip that allows for easy tearing to fit your size coil. Our U.S. grown dual fiber stacks up to the driest, high heat and high power applications. No more break-in flavor with our proprietary purifying process along with clean room packing practices give the user the purest taste from the start. To keeps cost down and convenience up, we use a food grade P.E.T, resealable travel size package.
Our goal was to create 100% cotton wick that is clean, pure and durable.
- 4 inch length, heavy body, easy to use bacon strip
- U.S. Grown dual fiber for optimal wicking and heat resistance.
- No more break-in. 100% TASTELESS wick.
- Large fibers for low ohm builds, minimal dry hits.
- User friendly, resealable travel size package.
- Net weight: 0.35oz (10g) of cotton wicking material
- 1 x Bag of Cotton Bacon V2
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.